First Time Home Buyer
Loans and Programs
Buying your first home is exciting, and the benefits for a first time home buyer make it all worthwhile. There are loans and programs that can help you be able to own a home that suits your needs and establish credit; receive tax benefits; and best of all, you can stop spending your money on rent, and put that cash into a long term investment.
At NwaLending.com we are loan experts, and who specialize in first time homebuyer loans and programs. We can help you through the process of buying your first home and securing a first time mortgage.
Lowest rates for first time homebuyers
Being a first time home buyer, you should make sure you don’t overextend your budget, and make sure you keep your mortgage payments low or manageable. NwaLending.com will help you choose the best home financing option, so you can afford your new home without struggling to pay your mortgage each month. We have a wide variety of loan products for first time homebuyers including:
- Fixed rate mortgages: The mortgage interest rate will remain the same on these loans throughout the term of the mortgage for the original borrower. The 30 Year fixed rate mortgage is the best option for first time homebuyers who are looking to keep their payments low.
- FHA loans: This is an extremely low interest home loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration and is available to all qualified homebuyers. There are loan amount limits for FHA loans, these limits in Arkansas are 271,050 for a single family residence which should cover most moderately priced homes especially in the Northwest Arkansas area.
- VA loans: This great loan program offers low or no down payment, and the loan guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Restricted to individuals qualified by military service or other entitlements.
- USDA Rural Development loans: This loan program offers zero down payment for home buyers looking at properties outside the city limits. There are many small towns and communities that are in qualifying areas. Just give us a call and we can help you find out if the property you are interested in qualifies. There are also income limits you cannot make more than $74,500 annually per household to qualify for a RD loan. Limits do go up for larger households.
- We make the loan process easy and convenient for you, by offering competitive rates and minimizing fees, that some of our competition charges.